cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Vandyck <arn...@potaulait.be>
Subject Re: HotSpot Virtual Crash! (Sun JDK1.3.0_01/Debian potato)
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 06:52:29 GMT
Viktors Rotanovs wrote:

> Hi Arnaud,
>
> I had the same problem some time ago, seems
> that problem is in Debian (probably in one of its
> libraries). I've reported the problem to Sun,
> look at bugtraqID 4369896.
>
> After I installed the same configuration on
> RedHat 6.2 everything worked fine.

Finally I installed the IBMJava2SDK (1.3) and I got another error (but I
think it's in the FAQ)

Thanks for your help.

(Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer: make sure the needed
classes can be found in the classpath
(org/apache/xalan/xpath/xml/XMLParserLiaison)
)

I'll check my classpath...

--
Arnaud (icq:48119561)