cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Spada <chri...@antistatic.fr>
Subject Re: Default media
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:00:20 GMT
Drasko Kokic wrote:

> I guess I am missing something from the original
> requirements ... but, why don't you simply:
>
> -create two host aliases pointing to the same machine
> (IP)
> -serve the content type based on clients browser type

Cause i want to give a wml output to an unknown client browser who ask
for wap.mysite.com and i want to give an html output to an unknown
client browser who ask for www.mysite.com
For all the known agents, i have no problem to server good things cause
i know the media.

> Are you just trying to simplify your stylesheet
> reference directive (getting rid of ... media=...
> part) or there is something else you would like to
> achive?!

No, i just wap a wap default media for wap.mysite.com and a html default
media for www.mysite.com. My stylesheets references don't change for that.