cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Stoessel <vi...@idev.com>
Subject Re: File upload
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:04:59 GMT
I have been using a great file upload classfrom Jason Pell that is
GPL'd. http://www.geocities.com/jasonpell/programs.html
I found the licensing of the serlets.com version
a little ambigious. Basically for that version developers need to have a
copy of his book in order to use it commercially. Does this include
the original developer and the client's develpment team as well?
i wasn't sure but this one has worked great for me in servlets

http://www.geocities.com/jasonpell/zipfiles/MultipartRequest112.zip

javadocs:

http://www.geocities.com/jasonpell/javadoc/MultipartRequest.html

Enjoy!