cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Weinmann <aweinm...@bct-technology.com>
Subject Re: fop support in cocoon1 fixed?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:56:10 GMT
I have exactly the same problem that you have. FOP is essential to the
project of my company. But I don't think going on with C1 is a good
solution. As soon as you want to generate "large" pdf output, C1
gets performance problems, especially if you combine it (as I do) with
XSLT.

That is why we decided to test C2 in terms of stability,usability and
"migration". As I am in the middle of getting into C2, I cannot yet tell
you if its still too early or not. But I don't think that the problems
"performance" and "fop support" can be easily fixed in C1.