cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Muc <alex....@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Can an XSP implement a Java interface?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 13:34:56 GMT
Is there a reason for this?  It seems like it would be a pretty easy fix (I'd
be willing to do it myself) to modify the xsp xsl-stylesheet so that it can
handle "implements" statements.  The only problem I see is that it sort-of
breaks the design of XSP in that "implements" is more-or-less Java specific.

If I do as you say then how do I get the events propogated from the new
object to the XSP page?  Probably by a bunch of non-event-style method calls,
but then why bother with the new object?  I can just get the XSP page to make
the method calls on the event-firing object directly.

Your thoughts?