cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matt Smith <M.Sm...@secureinteractive.com>
Subject RE: COCOON-Brett McLaughlin/Examples-Help
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:31:08 GMT
You have a problem with the JAR files in the cocoon/lib directory.  See the
FAQ:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-normalize

______________________________________
Matt Smith - m.smith@secureinteractive.com
Technical Lead
Secure Interactive Pty Ltd

-----Original Message-----
From: kalyan inuganti [mailto:bujju_i@usa.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 November 2000 11:46 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: COCOON-Brett McLaughlin/Examples-Help

Hi all

I am experimenting with apache cocoon and I am specifically trying the
examples in the book Java and XML by Brett McLaughlin. I was trying the
examples in the 9th chapter with the XSP and I get the error as shown in the
attachment.

I saved the chapterOne.XML and entry.HTML files in the
<TOMCAT_ROOT>/webapps/ROOT directory and I stored the corresponding XSL file
in the appropriate location(/ROOT/XSL), the thing is that cocoon is not able
to access the .XML file (I guess). I even tried it with other XML/XSL pair.
It
would not work. How can I fix this?

Can someone tell me what is going wrong. Is Cocoon not able to see this
file?
(I have no clues)

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks