cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bas Passon <BPas...@parite.nl>
Subject RE: xsp: excuting methods automatically
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:48:20 GMT

You're probably right, but think of the following situation, you want to
initialize an object for logging information, or load an object to connect
to the database. These objetcs are stored in the session so its not
necessary
for each page-request to create its own objects.
You certainly don't want to put tags in every document to retrieve them from
the session. You want this to be done each time automatically. To do this
you
should have a method in some stylesheet which is called before everything
else
called. At this moment that is not possible without putting in some sort of
initialization tag in the code.

That is why i would like an automatic call for a method like:

	public void initilization()

Bas Passon