cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tsiakkouri Eleni <tsiak...@cytanet.com.cy>
Subject Help! Cocoon is unable to open cocoon.properties
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 07:16:38 GMT
 Hello,
 please i need some help!!!!!
 I am trying to install cocoon a week now but it wsn;t possible!!!!
 I using lynux 6.2 the jdk1.2.2 for lynux the apache web server1.3.12 and
JRun3.0 and all this work fine. I have followed the installation instruction
given on the xml.apache.org site and throught the JRun help files but
i get the foolowing message when i thry to acces index.xml file

 unable to open resource:
/usr/local/JRun/servers/default/cocoonapp/WEB-INF/conf/cocoon.properties.

java.lang.NullPointerException
     at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:123)
     at allaaire.jrun.servlet.JRunServletLoader.loadServletInstar ..
   .
   .
 and continues with other that i think come up because of th first one
 Some one knows what is going wrong!!???