cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicky Feldman <nicky7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: esql taglib: 2nd query results won't show up
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:47:17 GMT

NF

-----Original Message-----
From: magnus.egnerfors@home.se
[mailto:magnus.egnerfors@home.se]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 4:27 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: esql taglib: 2nd query results won't show
up

I'm not sure that this is of any help, but a  few
weeks back there was a
thread regarding some jdbc drivers that didn't support
multiple gets of
the result values.

What happens if you try to fetch the value id value
twice in the first
<esql:results>?

Looking at the name of the dburl I would guess that
you are running an
oracle database? If that is the case why don't you use
the oracle jdbc
drivers instead?

Hope that this might help

/Magnus

--
Magnus Egnerfors
Email: magnus.egnerfors@home.se

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Nicky Feldman wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:36:33 -0800 (PST)
> From: Nicky Feldman <nicky777f@yahoo.com>
> To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
> Subject: esql taglib: 2nd query results won't show
up

> Hi,
> I have just begun to cocoon and am trying to
reproduce
> the esql taglib example from the sql samples. I
didn't
> change ANYTHING in 'samples/esql.xml' except db info
> and queries; however, while the first query results
> show up as a string, there are no signs of the 2nd
> query results. What am I doing wrong? Thanks a lot
for
> your patience with a novice.
> esql.xml code:
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
> <?xml-logicsheet

href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>
> <xsp:page language="java"
> xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
> xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">
> 	<page>
> 		<esql:execute-query>

<esql:driver>sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver</esql:driver>

<esql:dburl>jdbc:odbc:orcl.test.star.com</esql:dburl>

cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org