cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Default media
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:52:33 GMT
Okay ... once again:

are you having same content rendered thru different
stylesheets and exposed thrue different hosts (IP's)

If yes than you would probably be okay with the
default  way.  Also, be careful about "unknown" agents
... I have already so much troubles with "known"
agents (eg. Nokia, Phone.com, Motorola) and had to
create separate stylesheets :-(

HTH
Drasko