cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: error accessing database
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:53:01 GMT

--- Donald Ball <balld@webslingerZ.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Drasko Kokic wrote:
>
> > Forgot to say ... I am trying to INSERT rows.  Is
> ESQL
> > working properly with INSERT/UPDATE as well?
>
> yep. well, in the latest cvs, it is for me. i'd
> appreciate your feedback
> though.
>
> - donald

Donald,

it works okay in my very simple example.
Some more questions for you :-)
What about transaction control ... are all querys
auto-commited?
I would still like to know how I can obtain the SQL
string (in case I want to log it somewhere).  I quess
there is a tag in esql namespace which is "holding"
this value.

I was a bit "away" from this mailing list ... hance,
would like to know if/what you have modified in the
ESQL taglib.

Thanks very much for your great help
Drasko