cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kal inuganti <javal...@usa.net>
Subject XSL cocoon question
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:04:51 GMT
Hi all

Is there a way, using XSL that I can have a multiple choice problem like the
one below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<question>
Which of the following choices is true?
<Choice type="correct">The color of the car was green</choice>
<Choice type="wrong">The color of the car was blue</Choice>
<Choice type="wrong">The color of the car was red</Choice>
</question>

be displayed with radio buttons for the different choices in a browser?

And is there any kind of logic that can get the reference to the choice
selected by the user and validate it against the one with attribute
type="correct".

I can see that there can be something done with XSP and cocoon but I am not
able to get to it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kalyan