cocoon-users mailing list archives

From pon murukesan <pmuruke...@yahoo.com>
Subject java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not found
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:41:00 GMT
hello

I am using cocoon sample.I can able to access the xml
file.but if I try the first xsp file It is giving
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method
normalize()V not found
Exception.

I gone through ur FAQ.I rename all other
parser.jar(DOM level 1),and i donot have any xmlparser
in JDK's lib/ext or jre/lib/ext directories.

Eventhough I have the same problem.So If u give the
solution it will more helpful to me.Thanks in advance
for ur help.

=====
Ever Expecting Ur Reply,

Bye,