cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kalyan inuganti <bujj...@usa.net>
Subject COCOON-Brett McLaughlin/Examples-Help
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:46:01 GMT
Hi all

I am experimenting with apache cocoon and I am specifically trying the
examples in the book Java and XML by Brett McLaughlin. I was trying the
examples in the 9th chapter with the XSP and I get the error as shown in the
attachment.

I saved the chapterOne.XML and entry.HTML files in the
<TOMCAT_ROOT>/webapps/ROOT directory and I stored the corresponding XSL file
in the appropriate location(/ROOT/XSL), the thing is that cocoon is not able
to access the .XML file (I guess). I even tried it with other XML/XSL pair. It
would not work. How can I fix this?

Can someone tell me what is going wrong. Is Cocoon not able to see this file?
(I have no clues)

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Kalyan