cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Challenge] MSDN Table of Contents :)
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:21:32 GMT
Konstantin,

There's bunch of Transformations that happen on the server-side using ASP. This is the main
piece
that will have to be tackled... :) I forgot to mention that. We should use Cocoon instead
of ASP.
I don't think any work needs to be done on the client code, maybe a little tweaking of css
etc.

Thanks,
dims

--- Konstantin Piroumian <KPiroumian@flagship.ru> wrote:
> > Konstantin Piroumian wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > MS Tree uses also JavaScript.
> > > I have a similar tree based on XML/XSL and it works with Cocoon.
> > > But it can be used with any XML/XSL transformer servlet (or something
> else).
> > >
> > > I can send you sources off-list if you want to look at them.
> >
> > Better yet, write a sample and submit it :-)
>
> As a sample of what? :)
> It is a simple XML and a simple XSL with JavaScript, which provides the most
> functionality.
> Maybe, it will be a sample of using JavaScript with Cocoon?
>
> Ok, I'll try to design it as a Cocoon sample and send, but I am a little
> busy now, so it will take some time.
>
> Konstantin
>

> > Ulrich
> >
> > --