cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Roman Zamorski <ram...@tenbit.pl>
Subject Outside visibility problem and others
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 14:49:09 GMT

Hello everyone!

I have problems with using cocoon remotely. I mean it works perfectly, when
I use localhost as a server address, but when I try to access one of my xml
pages from another computer it just gives me this an error message
about access denial to org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon servlet. What should I
do? I've checked both cocoon and Jserv configs and I didn't find
anything that could help me.

I am using debian woody + jserv 1.1.2

Another question is: how can I upload files to the server with
cocoon's help? I would like to use html forms for this.

All the little clues you could give will make me much closer to the
end of my project.

--
Best regards,
 Roman                            mailto:ramzam@tenbit.pl