cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Panagiotis Konstantinidis <pa...@hotgen.com>
Subject RE: Images in XML
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:34:29 GMT
  I want to have an image tag in the xml file <html:img
source="something.gif"/> (lets say image.xml) and write a stylesheet to
convert this xml file into PDF (lets say image-pdf.xsl). I would like to
know if it is possible using Cocoon, everytime that the <html:img .../> tag
is found the image to be displayed into the Acrobat reader. Is this
possible? And if yes, how? Can somebody give me any examples or any web
sites I could find similar information? Has the SVG got anything to do with
that or not?
  Thank you very much.

  Regards

   Panos Konstantinidis