cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Panagiotis Konstantinidis <pa...@hotgen.com>
Subject help wanted
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:59:22 GMT
  I have written an XMl file and I am converting it into PDF using Cocoon. I
would like to know how can I set a specific amount of space between words?
For example in the XML file I have:
  <fields>
    ID               - The user's ID
    name          - The user's name
    privilege   -  The privilege string
  </fields>

  but when I am trying to display it in PDF it has the following form:
  ID - The user's ID
  name - The user's name

  I understand that it works like the programming languages (for example it
does not matter if there is "int account" or "int
account") but is there any way of forming the data as in between the fields
tags? Can I do it by using the "space" command (or tables would do I guess)
if I put the data within different tags i.e.
<fields>
    <name>
        ID
    </name>
    <description>
        The user's ID
    </description>
</fields>

Is there anything that corresponds to the "/t" in Java?

  Regards

    Panos