cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject WHY COCOON ?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 07:58:27 GMT
Hi all,
I must write a comparison report between Cocoon and the concurrent products. I find very well
to use Cocoon and I consider it a big Web Publishing, but I must justify my choice. What does
Cocoon have more than other products? What are the true differences between Cocoon and, to
example, Portal-To-Go of the Oracle? Besides the advantages explained as regards the Jsp in
the documentation, do other true advantages exist as regards concurrent products?
Thanks for the help
I know that this is a non easy question, but it's very interesting one. I'd like that we all
togheter start a discussion about this comparison.
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it