cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carine Porret" <cpor...@capgemini.fr>
Subject Re: How to create an XML File
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:43:43 GMT
XSP logicsheets for taglib authorsHello,

Thanks for the information .The redirect extension seems to be the way to implement the output
in an xml file, but I can't figure out how to use it.
I made an xsl file called by the xml file as follows :
<?xml version="1.0"?>
 <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform"
                               xmlns:lxslt="http://xml.apache.org/xslt"
                         xmlns:redirect="org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect"
                         extension-element-prefixes="redirect">

<xsl:template match="/">
 <out>test</out>
 <redirect:write file="sortie.xml">
   <out>
   text for file
   </out>
</redirect:write>
</xsl:template>

 </xsl:stylesheet>

but nothing is written in the "sortie.xml" file !!!

Has anybody ever used the redirect extension, and may be has some examples of the way to implement
it?

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Carine