cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carine Porret" <cpor...@capgemini.fr>
Subject problem installing cocoon
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:55:15 GMT
Hello,

Sorry to bother but I've been working with cocoon for a while and now I'm trying to install
it again on another machine and have problem configuring it !
I use litewebserver and in the servlets.properties file I add an entry :
servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.code=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=properties=c:\Cocoon1.8\cocoon-1.8\conf\cocoon.properties

but when I launch http://localhost:9090/cocoon.xml I get the following message :

Unable to open resource: c:Cocoon1.8cocoon-1.8confcocoon.properties
java.io.FileNotFoundException: F:\litewebserver\LWS-2.2.1\html\defaultc:Cocoon1.8cocoon-1.8confcocoon.properties
(The system cannot find the file specified)
 at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) ...

Has anybody ever encountered that problem ? I can't remember what I did the first time I installed
Cocoon to make it work!

Thanks a lot

Carine