cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter C. Verhage" <pete...@zeelandnet.nl>
Subject Re: XSP/XSL use java within an XSL tag
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:30:38 GMT
Robin Green wrote:
: Do it in two stages. The logicsheet does the java stuff, and inserts a
: stylesheet processing instruction which does the xsl stuff.

Sorry to bother you any further. But how do you mean this exactly? Must I
create in my logicsheet a tag with a value of the directory and filename,
and compare this later in the xsl stylesheet with the file? I could probably
do that, but if I do so it isn't transparent anymore for the end-user, who
makes pages with this logicsheet, so I don't want that. Can it be
accomplished in any different way?

With best regards,

Peter