cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Smith" <msm...@windebt.com>
Subject XSPUtil.fileComponent() problem with w2k
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 20:53:55 GMT
	I've got some Cocoon documents that I moved from a FreeBSD server to a
Win2K Pro machine.  Everything seems to be working fine except for one
XSPUtil.fileComponent method.
	In FreeBSD it outputs "model.xml".  In Win2K it outputs
"/newwork/model.xml".  I want the former.  I know I could just to get a
substring, but why isn't the XSPUtil.fileComponent() method working?  Here's
what the template looks like that produces the request information (I call
it with a call-template command):

<xsl:template name="getrequest">
  <xsp:attribute name="TheRequest">
    <xsp:expr>
      XSPUtil.fileComponent(request.getRequestURI())
    </xsp:expr>
  </xsp:attribute>
</xsl:template>