cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Per Steffensen" <st...@brics.dk>
Subject Dynamic issues in Cocoon
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 09:15:23 GMT
Hi

Im very new to Cocoon.

The web page shows an example where the xml-fil has a tag <time/>, which is replaced
by the current time, by some Java code, during the production om the html-fil. How do I get
to get some Java-code executed during this processing step, so that I can do a trick like
the one replacing <time/> with the current time?

What about if I want to produce the xml-fils dynamicly. The Web-page also starts explaning
this matter, but again it does not spell out enough for me to be able to do it.

Where can I get some more info on theese dynamic parts - expecially the first issue. Please
some examples!!!

Kind Regards Per Steffensen