cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dafang Zhang <dafang.zh...@wcom.com>
Subject RE: XSP Repository Build Automation
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:14:29 GMT

> Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>
> > Dafang Zhang wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for your suggestion.  However, not all links are followed,
> > especially, those chained stylesheets are not get applyed.
> Have you ever
> > actually tried to use wget to follow all links in your
> production env?
>
> I'm using a different tool, it's called Astra Site Manager and has a
> nice GUI.

Thanks for your kind sharing.  My experience to use SiteManager is that, for
those "unread" XSP pages, the Java code are not generated and compiled.  So
far, the only way to thoroughly create a XSP repository for an entire site
is to use the script provided in my previous message.  But I still need to
make sure it does not produce any wrong behavior when committing access to
DB, referring to Ochoa's finding (see his post on this thread).  Comments,
Ochoa?

Dafang