cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kirk Woerner" <k...@stoneseeker.com>
Subject XSL -> XUL weird xml formatter issue
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:31:59 GMT
I have an XML file which has the following at the top

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="/stylesheets/browse.xul.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

Note that the idea is to pass the file through an XSL stylesheet and then
format it using the XMLFormatter.  It appears to be igoring the
cocoon-format instruction and ALWAYS puts the DOCTYPE HTML... at the top.
This is a problem because then Mozilla can't recognize it as XUL.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?  I'm using cocoon-1.8 and have tried
reordering the instructions to no avail.  In fact, this file itself is a
test since in reality the data comes from a custom Producer which produces
RDF and shows the same symptoms.