cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Guzzi" <guma...@tin.it>
Subject How to integrate a VoiceXML access channel with a Cocoon application?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 1999 12:18:16 GMT
Hi.

I'd like to extend a Web/Wap Cocoon application to include even a VoiceXML channel. I'd like
to know if somebody has already done it.

In particular I'd like to know about:

1) the tools which have been used (integrated);

2) if you have tried with the IBM WebSphere Voice Server SDK;

3) if possible, the settings done to integrate the tool with the Cocoon servlet;

4)what kind of formatter to use in order to delivery VoiceXML content?

I'd really appreciate to know about your experiences, even if non practical.

Thanks a lot!!! Best regards!
Mario Guzzi.