cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Per Steffensen" <st...@brics.dk>
Subject Sv: NoClassDefFoundError using new Processor
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:58:41 GMT
Now I use Jakarta Tomcat but I still get ClassNotFound errors. It is like Tomcat does not use
CLASSPATH at all - the only way I can get things to work is to copy alle *.jar files to the
<jdk>\jre\lib\ext library. It is very stupid - please help me solving this problem.
I use Win98.

Thanx Per Steffensen