cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Jones" <sc...@izio.com>
Subject Re: XML to PDF in IE 5+
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 11:50:10 GMT
Hi Anthony,

I just discovered that the "?" suggestion is applicable in more cases than
you might think.  My application needs to use URL variables to send more
information to my page at request time (don't know if you have this same
issue).  So, I already had a "?" after my file name...  However, once I
started adding URL variables, it stopped working for IE.

But, you can do something like:  http://localhost/test.xml?name=Scott&? and
it works great...

I've also started using the ".pdf" extension suggestion as well.  Don't know
if it'll help you, but it's solved the problem for me.  I still notice that
in IE 5.5 that the page occasionally comes up blank, but pressing the
"Refresh" button makes it appear correctly...  (it's working perfect on all
other browsers).

Cheers,

Scott