cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "OD" ...@feersumendjinns.com>
Subject Re: where to get samples for tag libs
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 17:49:50 GMT
Robin,

FYI, I'm working on a session taglib version of the NumberGuessingGame I
sent to the list a while ago, to coincide with some basic session taglib
documentation I've put together. I just need to test a couple of patches I
have for session.xsl and XSPSessionLibrary.java in JServ and tomcat. Latest
CVS Cocoon seems to be broken with Tomcat3.1, I've just got Tomcat 4.0-m4 up
and running with Cocoon so hopefully I'll be sending some stuff in for your
approval before the weekend.

Corey O'Donovan

Oh this is the error I'm getting with tomcat3.1 and the latest cvs.

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_lib_page.java
7: Package org.w3c.dom not found in import.
    import org.w3c.dom.*;
           ^
8: Package org.xml.sax not found in import.
    import org.xml.sax.*;
           ^
9: Package javax.servlet not found in import.
    import javax.servlet.*;
           ^
10: Package javax.servlet.http not found in import.
    import javax.servlet.http.*;
           ^
12: Package org.apache.cocoon.parser not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.parser.*;
           ^
13: Package org.apache.cocoon.producer not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.producer.*;
           ^
14: Package org.apache.cocoon.framework not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.framework.*;
           ^
16: Package org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.*;
           ^
17: Package org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library.*;
           ^
28: Superclass _C_._apache._tomcat._webapps._ROOT._samples._xsp.XSPPage of
class _C_._apache._tomcat._webapps._ROOT._samples._xsp._lib_page not found.
    public class _lib_page extends XSPPage {
                                   ^
10 errors

 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJa
vaProcessor.java:146)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:503)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:364)
 at
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
 at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
 at
)