cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Morrison John <john.morri...@experian.com>
Subject RE: xsl question
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 08:01:29 GMT
Ah, too true.  I've not read the Cocoon FAQ for ages *GRIN*.  I've had Cocoon up and running
since about 1.0.  I'll only read the FAQ when I need to move to C2 and that won't be until
I can get Catalina up and running (and linked to Apache).

Thanks for the head-up.  Will remember for future people.

Would it be worth doing what the Tomcat guy's do - having a mail which contains useful information
(ie where things are, what the netiquette is for the group) which is sent twice a day?  It's
annoying for people in the know, but then that's what filters are for!

http://www.hotmail.com.

http://profiles.msn.com.