cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Meyer <cme...@ultratask.com>
Subject Re: extending ProducerFromFile functionality
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:17:12 GMT
>Chris Meyer wrote:
>>
>>  For instance, let's say I'm trying to protect a document by requiring
>>  the user to log in first.
>
>The auth taglib does this. Download it under
>http://ulim.cocoonhost.com/auth.tar.gz

This may work for authentication, but I'm concerned about the more
general case of simply 'needing more information from the user to
proceed'.

For example, I may have just added a product to a shopping cart and
want to display the shopping cart, but the shopping cart may
determine that more information is needed to add a particular item,
so it would redirect the user to a page requesting more information...