cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: ESQL in stylesheet question
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:00:57 GMT
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Chris Meyer wrote:

> >you need to declare the esql namespace in your xml file. yes, it's stupid,
> >but it's necessary in c1. alternately, you could put a xml-logicsheet PI
> >in your xml file.
>
> ok, i added 'xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"' before the
> 'xsp' line in the xsp:page section of the .xml file... still the same
> result. any more ideas?

yeah - are both the esql and your logicsheet's namespace prefixes
registered in cocoon.properties? sure they work? you can test by calling
the logicsheets explicitly via

<?xml-logicsheet
href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>

if all else fails, send a mail with your source xml file, your logicsheet,
the results, and the generated java source code attached and i reckon we
can figure it out.

- donald