cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dima <d...@hyperfluid.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon works on port 8080 but not on 80
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2000 12:13:51 GMT
Add the following into your tomcat.conf:

AddType text/xml .xml
AddHanlder jserv-servlet .xml

Since all requests are now being wrapped up through Apache you've got to
tell it to associate these extensions (i.e. .jsp and .xml) with Tomcat. So
that Apache passes them on for further processing rather than stops there.

cheers,
dima