cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: WHAT's UP with ESQL????????
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:04:17 GMT
On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, mohamed ramzy wrote:

> i have cocoon 1.8 dev, i'm trying to use esql, i'v
> added to the cocoon.properties the path to the
> esql.jar file.

what? what do you mean, esql.jar file? this is where your problem lies. i
just tried your XSP page below, it works _fine_ (it's up to you to check
the XSLT). the problem is that the esql logicsheet isn't being invoked. i
suggest that you remove whatever you have in cocoon.properties for esql
and add this line to your page:

<?xml-logicsheet href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>

(after downloading and installing cocoon-1.8.1dev from CVS, of course). if
you can get it to work this way, _then_ you can try to get fancy with the
esql magic namespace prefix logicsheet invokation. but just so we're clear
- what you're experiencing has nothing to do with the esql logicsheet per
se, and everything to do with your cocoon/xsp configuration.

- donald