cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: LDAP taglib
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:18:10 GMT

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Drasko Kokic wrote:

> Would anybody have a copy of this taglib (or anything
> newer) as I cannot get access to the web server

Hi,

I have put a copy online at
http://kenny.socialchange.net.au/~jeff/

pending a more permanent home.

The version there is patched to prevent exceptions on binary attributes.

Unfortunately my copy of Alain's original HTML documentation is at home --
I'll put it online in ~8 hours. For now, the example XML has brief install
instructions. If you have any problems, mail me.

--Jeff