cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Katrin_Seiff...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: xincluding <esql parameters.
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:44:16 GMT

sorry, it's not all correct, what I wrote.

The include from the sql-connectiondefs  works not with a txt-File.  It
must be a xml-File.

Katrin Seiffert
IDP - Software-Produktionsumgebungen
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Dachauer Str. 667                                      +49-89-1580 5224
(fon)
D-80995 M√ľnchen                                  +49-89-1580 91 5224 (fax)

                    Katrin_Seiffert

                    @mn.man.de             An:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                                           Kopie:

                    30.10.00 13:53         Thema:  Antwort: xincluding <esql parameters.

                    Bitte antworten

                    an cocoon-users

Thats my xml-File with the xinclude.
The order of the diffrent cocoon-processes is very  important:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href"/xsl/index.xsl"?>

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core"
xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude">
     <xsp:logic>
     </xsp:logic>

     <page>
          <include xinclude:parse="xml" xinclude:href="dbconnect.xml"/>
     </page>
</xsp:page>

Thats my dbconnect.xml-File, wich I have include.
Maybe you have forget the <?xml........?> tag.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<connectiondefs>
     <connection name="standard">
          <driver>My.database.driver</driver>
          <dburl><xsp:expr>my.database/URL</xsp:expr></dburl>
          <username>uname</username>
          <password>pword</password>
     </connection>
</connectiondefs>

You can also try it with a txt-File to include.
There you must set the <?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>  before the
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>.
And in the dbconnect.txt-File you don't need the <?xml........?> tag:

<include xinclude:parse="txt" xinclude:href="dbconnect.txt"/>

I hope , that I can help you.

Katrin Seiffert

                    Patrick van Kann

                    <patrick@fortune-c        An:
cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
                    ookie.com>                Kopie:

                                              Thema:  xincluding <esql
parameters.
                    30.10.00 12:25

                    Bitte antworten an

                    cocoon-users

Hello,

Sorry for what must appear to be a fairly obvious/trivial problem, but I am

having no success with getting <xincludes to, well, include anything. I
have seen references to this problem in the archives but no solution...

The code fragment below shows what I am trying to achieve. Can anyone see
the (no doubt blindingly obvious) mistake I am making? Embarrassingly, I
have struggled with this for 2 days and it's got me beat.

Thanks, Patrick

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="esql.xsl"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="form4.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

<xsp:page
   language="java"
   xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"
   xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude"

<page>

<esql:execute-query>
           <xinclude:include parse="xml" xinclude:href="dbconnect.xml"/>
<esql:results>

The dbconnect.xml just contains...

<esql:driver>My.database.driver</esql:driver>
<esql:dburl>my.database/URL</esql:dburl>
<esql:username>uname</esql:username>
<esql:password>pword</esql:password>