cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "SCHULLER Tom" <tom.schul...@ist.lu>
Subject 10k differents view-possibilites (OutOfMemoryError)
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:54:23 GMT
Hello,

I'm a student from Luxembourg/Europe and I'm developing the internetsite for
my highschool.

All the pages (xml/xsl) are finished now I need to put them on the net.
There are +- 3400 different pages to view, in further time +- 10000. When
I'm reaching a certain amount of pages, either je JVM is getting me a
OutOfMemoryError, or the Cocoon-Engine is sending me that the System is out
of memory).

This is my configuration:
	P3 300
	RAM 128MB
	RedHat 7.0
	JDK 1.3 from Sun
	Tomcat 3.1
	Cocoon 1.8
I get this error also when I say for NoCache using. Is this a
GarbageCollector bug.

Has somebody a valid configuration for a such large site.

Thanks,
  Tom