cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Galligan" <ke...@ospreypartners.com>
Subject RE: FW: PDF Whitespace
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 20:35:25 GMT
The fo that comes back after the xsl transformation has the whitespace
intact.  Its the pdf output from the FOP that doesn't have the whitespace.
Here's a quick example.  This is what an original file might look like with
the whitespace formatting...

'   1. Thing a                  1234.55'
'   2. Thing qwety               333.99'
'                               -------'
'                        Total  1568.54'

I have each row wrapped with a fo block tag, like this...

<fo:block text-align="start"...>   1. Thing a
1234.55</fo:block>
<fo:block text-align="start"...>   2. Thing qwety
333.99</fo:block>
<fo:block
                       -------</fo:block>
<fo:block text-align="start"...>                        Total
1568.54</fo:block>

but the pdf looks like this...

'1. Thing a 1234.55'
'2. Thing qwety 333.99'