cocoon-users mailing list archives

From James.Aggrey-Orle...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: RE: RE: XSP question
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:58:00 GMT
ok, I've changed all the dodgy characters...
i still get the following msg:-

ps i've got the code to work with
<util:include-file name="xxx.xml"/>

============================== msg start
================================
java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_DynVerityDocs2.java
95: ')' expected.
            e.getMessage()
                          ^
1 error

      at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
      at java.lang.Throwable.(Throwable.java:94)
      at java.lang.Exception.(Exception.java:42)
      at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(X
SPJavaProcessor.java:159)
      at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:4
51)
      at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:305)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
      at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(JRun.java:321)
      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java:116)
      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleReques
t(JRunProxyServiceHandler.java:130)
      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(ThreadConfigHandle
r.java:96)

Rgds & thx,
James