cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christof Schneider" <Christof_Schnei...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Installing Cocoon with ServletExec2.2 and JDK1.1.7A
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 00:28:19 GMT
Hi,

I am new to cocoon and had some trouble installing cocoon, too.
The solution to my problem (I followed closely the advices given
on the installtion page) was to change the order in the CLASSPATH
statement. xalanxxxxx.jar had to be the first java archive in
this environment variable CLASSPATH. Then it worked for me.

Maybe that will help,

regards,

- Chris