cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Neuberger <nneuber...@cybersource.com>
Subject RE: Session Examples
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:31:41 GMT
Corey, EXCELLENT examples.  This should be in the release as a real example.

If your new to the XSP stuff, see this example.

Job well done!

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: OD [mailto:od@feersumendjinns.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 12:46 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Session Examples

Hi,

A small update to the sessiontoy.zip I sent out a couple of months ago.
Might be useful to newbies using sessions in XSP.

http://feersumendjinns.com/cocoon/sessions.zip

Its about 10k in size and includes a slightly improved Session Toy example
and a Number Guessing Game example. I've only been able to test it on
Win98SE, Tomcat 3.1, Sun JDK1.3 - It should work with JSDK2.0 (JServ).

> Install:
> Extract the zip to [path to \samples]
> for example C:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\samples
>
> Access at [URL to /samples]/sessions/index.xml
> fo example http://localhost:8080/samples/sessions/index.xml

Feedback is welcome.

Corey O'Donovan