cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joey Carr <Joey.C...@futurehealthcare.com>
Subject FOP, PDF and IE
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 22:07:59 GMT
Hello all-

This is perhaps a bit off topic, but I can't think of better group of people
to ask.  I'm trying to use FOP to generate dynamic PDF, but IE5.5 (my
primary development target, unfortunately) fails to properly call Acrobat
4.05 to view the document--I end up with a blank white screen and a PDF
loaded into memory... who knows where...  I know that Cocoon is not
mis-reporting it's MIME header, as would otherwise seem the case, because
Netscape4 has no problem with it.

I'm sorry to trouble you with this, but my reasoning is that if anyone might
have had this trouble with IE and FOP it would be a Cocoon users group, not
a PDF or IE users group. Has anyone out there had a similarly nasty
experience with using IE to view PDF?

Thanks in advance,
	Joey

Oh, by the way:
1) I really love Cocoon, so kudos to the devel team.
2) my system is Win2000, IIS, JRun, JRE & JDK v1.2.2, Acrobat 4.05, and IE
5.5