cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Spiekermann <Markus.Spiekerm...@web.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon & FOP
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:27:36 GMT
Hi,

sorry for the late reply. As Uli allready stated you don´t need the
svg-viewer to see an svg in an pdf -file...
What are you seeing instead of the svg in the sample?

Don't get fooled by the sample itself like me. (I´m using fop 0.13) It
looks like a "space-saver" for a grafic.
Therefore I thougt my svg sample was broken, too.
In the test-2fo.xml  you should see a CUBE with a CROSS (45° Angle)  and
the text "Hello SVG!".

Try this
What do you see if you change the text to eg.  "Hello Rob!" or something
else.
For example change in the 3rd line of the svg source x1="20pt" to "200".
Now you should see a cube with to parallel lines point to the right.
SAVE xml FILE with other NAME or your CACHE may fool you...

Hope I could help.
markus