cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
Subject Re: Please stop posting unrelated questions
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:39:17 GMT
Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> Hello,
>
> please everyone stick to the topic (cocoon). Please stop posting XSLT
> questions. Please stop posting Tomcat questions. Asking "how do I mow my
> lawn with cocoon" does NOT make cocoon a lawnmower and that question
> consequently is off-topic. Also, before posting a question, please read
> the FAQ and the mail list archives.

Maybe it would be nice if a seperate mailinglist would be created for
this kind of stuff. Because everyone who is using cocoon is interested
in XML/XSL, and it would be nice if you could ask questions to eachother
about it, because there ain't so much people who use it at the moment
:). And it will take it from this mailinglist to another one, and this
mailinglist can be all about cocoon errors etc. etc.

Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <peter@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology