cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jimi Thompson" <jthomp...@link.com>
Subject Re: Building a portal in XML
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:17:41 GMT
I wanted to get my 2 cents worth in here.  I am working on a similar
project.  I am web master for our company intranet.  We will be
distributing employee specific information via our intranet in addition
to allowing folks to search an engineering knowledge base (which is
really similar to what you are working on Vijay).