cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Alluin <frederic.all...@webmedia.es>
Subject Re: include xsp result in another xsp
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:47:30 GMT
ok I find the probleme: When I use a xsp:logic tag, I receive this error and
it works without it...But I need theses tags in my xsp file ;-)
To light me the way with util taglib:
<util:include-uri href="http//xxxxx.essai.xml">
    insert the result of my xsp file but I can't use xsp:logic tags or
personal tags ?
<util:include-file name="essai.xml">
    insert the xsp code but this one it's included such as text file ?
It's the result of my different tests but it's not very clear for me...sorry.

If anybody can explain me ....

Thank you
Fred