cocoon-users mailing list archives

From marco <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re:Re:Xsp can't resolve this
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:12:29 GMT
Hi all,
The problem is this in substance: I take from a Tag of the Xml of the
text on several lines and insert him in a string because I must
elaborate the taken text.

<xsp:logic><![CDATA[
String Body = "<xsl:value-of
select="Aspetto[@code='Amore']/Descrizioneaspetto"/>";
]]>
</xsp:logic>

 To do this I must before do the Xslt transformation and then Xsp
otherwise I obtain a Sintax mistake. So I elaborate the string modifying
it, I must fragment it because I must show it on a telephone, and
therefore try to print the content of the String with

<CORPO>
<xsp:expr>Body</xsp:expr>
</CORPO>

What I obtain is "Body" and not the content of the string whose name is
Body.
Why?
The files to try that I enclosed them the other time
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it