cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Alluin <frederic.all...@webmedia.es>
Subject MS access and esql
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:33:55 GMT
Hi,
This is a question to users who used to run a database connection with
MSAccess:
If I try an direct access with a java class, it runs perfectly, but when
I translate that in my esql tags I've always the same error:
[Microsoft][Administrador de controladores ODBC] No se encuentra el
nombre del origen de datos y no se especific&oacute; ning&uacute;n
controlador predeterminado
                                </message><stacktrace>
                                        java.sql.SQLException:
[Microsoft][Administrador de controladores ODBC] No se encuentra el
nombre del origen de datos y no se especific&oacute; ning&uacute;n
controlador predeterminado
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(JdbcOdbc.java:6031)

        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(JdbcOdbc.java:6188)
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLDriverConnect(JdbcOdbc.java:2458)
        at
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcConnection.initialize(JdbcOdbcConnection.java:320)

        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver.connect(JdbcOdbcDriver.java:163)

        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)

It seems that it cannot "see" my database (but it runs with my java
class).
My xml file is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?xml-logicsheet
href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>

<xsp:page language="java" create-session="true"
xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">

  <page title="SQL Search Results">

 <esql:execute-query>
   <esql:driver>sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver</esql:driver>
   <esql:dburl>jdbc:odbc:columbia_xml</esql:dburl> ???????? <Here it's
the pb, I know..> ????????
   <esql:username>user</esql:username>
   <esql:password>pass</esql:password>
   <esql:query>SELECT * FROM movie WHERE id_movie='1'</esql:query>
   <esql:results>
    <movie>
     <title><esql:get-string column="title_es"/></title>
    </movie>
   </esql:results>
  </esql:execute-query>
 </page>