cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Bierenfeld <michael.bierenf...@atmiralis.de>
Subject Re: New site and OT question
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:51:17 GMT
Jeffrey_M_Grossman@Countrywide.Com wrote:

> First I have an off-topic question that I was wondering if anyone knew the
> answer to.
> We do not want the URL (Address) on the browser to say
> "www.cwinsurance.com", not
> www.cwinsurance.com/default.xml?FromSource=cis... and so on and so on.
>
> I know that the eurofootball site does this sort of URL hiding. Does anyone
> know the answer of
> how to do this?
>
> Secondly, we have put our 100% fully Cocoon approach web site up. You can
> see it at:
> http://www.cwinsurance.com
>
> Thanks,
> Jeffery Grossman
> Countrywide Home Loans

I get this error when entering the page :

Cocoon 1.8

Error found handling the request.

      java.lang.NumberFormatException: Mozilla
(X11; I; Linux 2.0
              at
java.lang.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:1182)
              at
java.lang.Double.valueOf(Double.java:174)
              at
java.lang.Double.(Double.java:244)
              at
_E_._webApps._cis._default.populateDocument(_default.java:40)

Maybe its worth to be checked out.

Regards

Michael